Weber Electronics has been serving businesses around Waco for over 40 years. Throughout the decades, a lot has changed, but our mission hasn’t. We want to provide our clients with the highest quality Managed Service Provider (MSP) services possible, offering the following services:
We are locally owned and operated. If you need in-person support, we are only a few minutes away.
- Virus and Malware protection for most operating systems, servers, and workstations.
- Assist in PCI compliance and implementation for all your credit services.
- Physical Security, such as cameras/alarms/smart locking mechanisms, keypad/RFID entry
- SSL Certificates for all mail and website installations on our servers to keep you safe.
- Ethernet wiring/rack installations
- Conference Room Configuration
- Installation and Management
- VoIP Phone Support
- Decades of experience with server operating systems, including:
- Server 2012 R2
- Server 2016
- Server 2019
- Microsoft in the Cloud
- 100’s of line of business applications
- Physical and Virtual Machine Management
- 75% of small businesses have no disaster recovery plan for data & business operations.
- Unexpected downtime can cost thousands, if not tens of thousands, of dollars in lost revenue.
Web/Email Building and Hosting
- Weber Electronics has been developing websites since the late 1990s and has remained on top of trends throughout the decades.
- We have also maintained mail servers for our clients at no additional charge to them.
VOIP & Other Services
- Weber Electronics functions as your IT consultant for your other tech services, including:
- VoIP Phones
- Business Speaker Systems
- Live-streaming setup consultation
- Conference room technology (Zoom, Smartboards, etc.)
- Project Management Consulting
- IT Yearly Budgets
- As all industries get increasingly technical, high-functioning IT becomes less of a nice to have and more of a critical business need. Since most business’s can no longer function without computers, the need to plan for their repair or obsolescence becomes critical to the business’ bottom line.
- Weber Electronics works with your business to determine what equipment should be considered for planned replacement each year. In addition, building improvements and capital expenditures are planned well ahead of time.
- Focus on what matters and leave the IT to us!
- Reduced rate for onsite service.
- Free offsite support (remote and phone)